Sunday, September 20, 2009

Auntie Kake

I have decided to launch a dessert catering business, which I'm calling "Auntie Kake" in honour of my niece, Josephina. I will offer home-baked goods from scratch including:

- wedding cakes
- special occasion cakes
- holiday desserts
- dinner party desserts (pies, tarts, cupcakes, squares, cookies, truffles etc.)
- bread and breakfast pastries
- dairy-free, vegan, lower calorie and gluten-free options

Sample Prices:

- wedding cakes - from $300
- cakes - from $20 (6"), from $30 (8")
- cookies - from $12/dozen
- bread - from $4/loaf
- weekly/monthly orders available at special rates

I graduated from George Brown's baking and pastry arts program in Toronto and have five years of professional baking experience. I have also made numerous wedding cakes and special occasion cakes for family and friends, including my own wedding cakes. Here are a few photos of my recent work:


Almond/Apricot Pound Cake, Vegan Chocolate Cake


Vanilla Wedding Cake with jam filling, buttercream and marzipan roses



Strawberry-Banana Cake with cream cheese frosting

Feel free to leave a comment or email me at kate.soles@mail.mcgill.ca with questions or requests.

1 comment:

Janice said...

I think it's a super idea!